following list of success stories will give you an indication of the
diversity and depth of projects developed over the last years by Xpectis.
The list will be updated regularly.
- Kneip Communications : Requirements definition, project planning and organisation for the implementation of an integrated enterprise system
- Euroclear : Analysis, design,
development and implementation of a fund processing system for
a bank leading in International Securities Settlement
- Mastercard Europe : Design and development of a new processing architecture for one of the worlds leading organisations in the settlement of credit card transactions
- MACH : File Server Infrastructure
for processing GSM Call Records from International Cellular Operators
for a Leading GSM Clearing House
- Luxembourg Stock Exchange : Design and development of an on-line document management system for a European Stock Exchange
- Leading Greek GSM Operator : Design and development
of a real-time interface for the conversion of GPRS CDRs (Call
Detail Records) to a proprietary format for a GSM operator
- BASE : Development of a proprietary
TAP 3 interface for a GSM operator
- European Financial Institution : Requirements definition and analysis of third
party solution software for an administration system.
Contract negotiation with the chosen vendor on behalf of the client. Project coordination.
- Kaupthing Bank : Architecture recommendation to implement an IT solution that will improve straight through processing
- ING : An end to end project involving the analysis, development and deployment of a platform distributed in bank branches and back office departments to support the straight through processing of securities handling.
- Banque Rothschild : Study and analysis of the current infrastructure of the distributed network of a leading european private bank.